Events - Month View
The event calendar shows upcoming club events. Select a view then use the navigation buttons to move
between dates. Click on the event to view more information, including the event description, times,
location, fees and any rules regarding attendance; you can also register for events from this screen.
Click on the magnifying glass on the toolbar to see search and filter options.
We will meet at New Faith Church at 9 AM for our chapter photo. The attire for the chapter photo is red dresses with black shoes. Please have your HMAC mask, we will take one with the mask and one without.
We will be collecting school supplies for students in grades 6-8th to be distributed to students and schools in and around the Hiram Clark area. A list of the suggested school supplies are listed below. We are asking that you bring your donations on July 31st to New Faith church. This is the same date and location of our chapter picture; we will have collection bins for you to place all school supplies in on site. If you are unable to bring your supplies on this date please contact Soror Frances Montgomery by phone or email.
• USB flash drive minimum 4 GB
• one 3-ring binder (2 inch dia. or greater)
• 2 sets of 5 dividers
• ball point pens (blue or black only) * highlighters (multicolor)
• colored pencils
• inexpensive ear buds
• MEAD marbled composition books
• 5 - pocket folders w/ brads
• notebook paper (College ruled)
• clear ruler (with English & Metric units)
• 3-hole punch that will fit in binder rings
• red correcting pens
• pencil bag/pouch
• glue sticks (at least 6 sticks)
• set of colorful markers
• mechanical pencils with extra leads
• loose leaf graph paper
• Glue sticks
• pkgs of 3in x 3in Post Its
• pkgs of Self-Stick Write on Tabs (index tabs 1.75”)
• 2 boxes of Kleenex